- Developed by Interact
- Developer: plot.At
- Website: http://www.interact-eu.net
- Java EE
- Apache Web server
General manual on using eMS is available here.
On the side of the Programme, the e-MS according to Article 72 of CPR provides data and information needed to fulfill management, monitoring and evaluation requirements. As stipulated in Articles 74 and 112 of CPR, data exchange with the EC is carried out electronically (by means of SFC2014). In accordance with Article 122 of CPR, the Programme ensures that no later than 31 December 2015, all exchanges of information between beneficiaries and the MA, JS, CA, NA and AA can be carried out only by means of an electronic data exchange system (e-MS monitoring system).
The e-MS complies with the following aspects:
- data integrity and confidentiality
- authentication of the sender within the meaning of Directive 1999/93/EC4
- storage in compliance with retention rules defined in Article 140 of CPR
- secure transfer of data
- availability during and outside standard office hours (except for technical maintenance activities)
- accessibility by the MSs and the beneficiaries either directly or via an interface for automatic synchronization and recording of data with national, regional and local computer management systems
- protection of privacy of personal data for individuals and commercial confidentiality for legal entities with respect to the information processed (according to Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector and Directive 1995/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data).
Everyone interested in the Cooperation Programme Interreg V-A Slovenia-Hungary can apply for access to eMS system