The Monitoring Committee of the Cooperation Programme Interreg V-A Slovenia-Hungary
The Meetings of the Monitoring Committee (MC):
- 1st MC Meeting (24 November 2015)
- 2nd MC Meeting (25 – 26 May 2016)
- 3rd MC Meeting (5-6 December 2016)
- 4th MC Meeting (16 January 2017)
- 5th MC Meeting (5-6 July 2017)
- 6th MC Meeting (23 March 2018)
- 7th MC Meeting (12 November 2018)
- 8th MC Meeting (17 October 2019)
The Monitoring Committee of the Cooperation Programme Interreg V-A Slovenia-Hungary in the period 2014-2020 is composed of representatives of both Member States, Slovenia and Hungary. The composition of the Monitoring Committee is agreed on by mutual consent by the programme partners who represent the Member States.
The Monitoring Committee steers the programme, supervises the quality and effectiveness of its implementation and decides on the approval or rejection of the projects for funding.
The MC meetings will be held alternatively in both Member States. The MC meets at least once a year and reviews the implementation of the Programme and progress towards achieving its objectives. It examines in detail all issues that affect the performance of the Programme and makes a decision on any amendment of the Programme proposed by the Managing Authority or on the Committee’s own proposal.