- “You have a good idea in the field of institutional capacity, but do not know how to prepare a good cross-border project?”
- “Would you like to cooperate with the certain cross-border institution/s but do not know how?”
- “Does the language barrier in Slovenia-Hungary cross-border area troubling/disturbing you?”
- “Is there a room for improvement in your institution?” and last but not the least
- “Is institutional capacity still an open issue and worth money to be spent on also in post 2020 period?”
If your answer to at least one of listed question was “yes”, than attending our next workshop is the place to be. In the frame of the programme Interreg V-A Slovenia-Hungary there is still 1.000.000 EUR available for project applications in the field of building the institutional capacity.
In order to raise the level of cross-border cooperation, to make sure that we get quality projects and to get relevant feedback regarding the post 2020 period of this programme we kindly invite you to interactive workshop, where you will get answers to all your questions.
The workshop will take place on 14 May 2019, in Maribor.
Invitation is available in Slovene and Hungarian languages here: INVITATION
For the workshop you can register here: REGISTRATION
(Registration form is available in Slovene and Hungarian bilingual version.)