We invite all interested stakeholders and citizens who would like to express their opinion on the future Interreg program Slovenia-Hungary 2021-2027 to take this opportunity to attend at least one of the workshops and communicate their development needs, which will be taken into account in the program design phase. The workshops will take place on 27 September 2021 and 30 September 2021.
The workshops aim at collecting input for the following questions:
- What should be the major thematic focus in the selected three priorities?
- What kind of activities are planned to be implemented in the following years by the potential beneficiaries?
MATERIAL FOR THE WORKSHOP
- Draft of the first chapter of the new Interreg Programme Slovenia-Hungary 2021-2027 and
- The outline of the draft Intervention Logic
The workshops will be held in English.
Please help us to disseminate the information about the public consultation by providing it to all potential stakeholders.
- Monday, 27th of September 2021 from 9.00 a.m. till 12.30 p.m.. in English language (the deadline for the registration is 24 September 2021)
- Enhancing protection and preservation of the nature, biodiversity and green infrastructure, including in urban areas and reducing all forms of pollution (Specific Objective 7 within Policy objective “Green Europe”);
- Enhancing the role of culture and sustainable tourism in economic development, social inclusion and social innovation (Specific Objective 6 within Policy objective “Social Europe”).
- Thursday, 30th of September 2021 from 9.00 a.m. till 12.00. in English language (the deadline for the registration is 24 September 2021)
Interreg Specific Objective 1 – a better cooperation governance:
- Enhance efficient public administration by promoting legal and administrative cooperation and cooperation between citizens, civil society actors and institutions, in particular with a view to resolving legal and other obstacles in border regions;
- Build up mutual trust, in particular by encouraging people-to-people actions.